Tip & How-To about Cameras
Fixya would very much like to assist all enquirers. However, there are things that can be done to ensure that the correct group of people attempt to provide responses.
1) Make sure you are posting in the correct forum.
2) Be specific in your enquiry - remember that although you know what equipment you have, we do not, so give as much detail as possible, please. At the very least the make, model number, any accessories that may contribute to the problem, and finally full details of the problem itself.
3) If you require a manual for any equipment, don't forget that you can download a manual for almost any equipment by Googling the make and model followed by the word Manual, then follow the appropriate link(s).
4) Fixya does not provide spares or accessories for any equipment - if this is what you require, try the manufacturer or importer's website, or else any on-line shopping service.
5) Please remember that Fixya answers are provided by people such as yourselves, who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. You expect a polite response to your queries - we appreciate politeness and thanks shown to us.
Posted by Tony... on
Dec 31, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 14, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2012 | FixYa Service
Sep 11, 2010 | Sony KP-57WV600 57" Rear Projection...
Jul 07, 2010 | 1996 Dodge Ram