Tip & How-To about Waterpik Water Flosser WP-100W Flosser Ultra

Fix Waterpik Reservoir Stopper Leak

The black stopper on the Ultra Flosser is famous for failing! It does so because the rubber gets rigid. You don't have to buy a new reservoir! Here are three options:

1. Waterpik recommends removing, warming, massaging the stopper. That works for a while.

Two other steps actually fixed ours:
2. Trim a little off the ends of the four tabs at the bottom of the stopper. When they get rigid, they hit the sides of the reservoir and prevent the stopper from sliding down.

3. If the vertical fins sticking up to guide the stopper in the channel are rigid and hitting the sides, trim them slightly.

We did 2 and 3 and it now works fine.

Posted by on

Waterpik Water Flosser WP-100W Flosser Ultra Logo

Related Topics:

Related Questions:

3 Answers

How can I repair waterpik flosser ultra 110v that I have accidently put in a 220v?

According to this suggestion, replace the resistor (47 Ohms).

Mar 09, 2016 | Waterpik Personal Classic Water Flosser...

1 Answer

I have cleaned the toilet seat in hot water and the plastic glued stoppers for the seat have fallen off and the glue has become hard. Where do I get new stoppers from.

Hi seacenter30

Why buy new seat stoppers when all they need is just re-glueing.
Get yourself a cheap hot glue gun (HomeDepot,Lowes,WalMart,etc) and a couple of hot glue sticks and apply the hot glue to the rubber/plastic stoppers and hold them into position on the toilet seat lid till the glue sets, just takes about 20 seconds...
Then the toilet seat will be good to go again...pardon my pun...:-)
Please take time to rate me thumbs up

Sep 14, 2011 | Prestige Home

2 Answers

Where can I buy a stopper for my Aladdin flask no. SB950H stopper has a piece broken off the side and will not seal regards Maureen Perry (Australia)

Hello, well over here in the US we have several places. You can rubber or cork stoppers stoppers at Lowes or at an Ace Hardware store. Not sure what you will be putting in the flask but if you are looking to purchase on line, then check out Fisher Scientific. Enter the search term flask stopper and a whole gaggle of selections come up for you to click on drill down and read the type you want. They have glass, rubber, silicone and all kinds of stoppers.

Feb 13, 2011 | Vacuums

1 Answer

how do I change the rear turn signal bulb on my 2007 pontiac g6 convertible

Probably too late for you, but others may benefit as I just did this.
In your trunk on each rear side panel, you will find several rubber stoppers approximately 1" wide. take a flat head screwdriver and pry underneath to loosen then pull the stopper out.
Take a socket set you and find the right size socket for your nut and take out the 2 nuts on top and the bolt at the bottom (my bottom bolt didn't have a stopper on it).
Pull out the tail light assembly. Remove the bad bulb from the back of the assembly and replace with a new bulb (look up type of bulb to buy in your owners manual). Replace hardware and test lights.

Dec 26, 2010 | 2007 Pontiac G6 GT Convertible

Not finding what you are looking for?

2,649 people viewed this tip

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Waterpik Health & Beauty Experts

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

19719 Answers

Jay Plesset

Level 3 Expert

2862 Answers

R Daniel Wolfe

Level 3 Expert

469 Answers

Are you a Waterpik Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions