This in-home water treatment system, with a patented carbon-block filter and UV light, reduces potential health-effect impurities and destroys microorganisms. This unit comes with the Designer Polished Chrome Auxiliary Faucet Kit.
The eSpring UV Water Purifier improves the taste, odor, and clarity of up to 1,320 gallons of water - enough for a family of six to drink and cook with for one year. Independent third-party testing has shown that the carbon-block filter effectively reduces more than 140 potential health-effect impurities - like pesticides, VOCs, mercury, and lead - yet allows beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium to pass through. The UV bulb destroys up to 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of viruses, and 99.95% of cysts in drinking water without the use of chemicals.
The eSpring Water Purifier is certified by NSF International
(NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 55B, and 401) and has earned the Gold Seal from the Water Quality Association
This unit comes with a Designer Polished Chrome Faucet Kit that can be installed in an auxiliary opening in your sink, such as one for a soap dispenser or sprayer.
- The Tomlinson® polished chrome faucet features a one-handle, classic design with elegant curves.
- Designed to complement classic, traditional kitchens and wet bars.
- Arching spout creates added clearance of 12 inches.
Trademark: Tomlinson (The Meyer Company, Cleveland, Ohio).
- Improves taste, odor, and clarity.
- NEW! eSpring effectively reduces pharmaceuticals atenolol and ethinyl estradiol (17-alpha-ethinyl estradiol).
- The filter cartridge is designed to serve the average cooking and drinking water needs for a family of six for one year or 1,320 gallons, whichever comes first.
- Cost-effective: The cost per gallon in the second year is 16 cents.
- Patented monitoring system lets you know the carbon filter and UV bulb are working, and when it's time for the annual cartridge change.
- Changing the cartridge is simple and requires no special tools.
- The UV bulb inside the cartridge switches on only when you turn on the tap, so water flows cold, not warmed by the UV light.
- Comes with a three-year warranty. And a refund will be issued within 120 days of your purchase if you're not completely and utterly satisfied.