Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This video will show you how reset data usage on Window 10.
1. Press windows and R key to bring up the run menu.
2. Type msconfig and hit enter.
3. Go to boot and select safe mode with minimal settings.
4. Once rebooted navigate to C:\Windows\System32\sru and delete all the files in this folder (DO NOT DELETE THE FOLDER).
5. Press the windows + R key to bring the run menu back up again.
6. Type in msconfig and turn of safe mode and restart.
7. Your data will now be reset.
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.
Posted by LaserITYou... on
Sep 19, 2014 | Dell Latitude E6530
Jul 19, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 06, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
327 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!