- Don't forget to use valuable space inside drawers and larger appliances, such as stoves and refrigerators, to store small items: towels, linens, toys, etc.
- Break down large items such as bed frames, tables, and large furniture, and don't forget to keep all parts (screws and smaller items) together by taping them to the item.
- Wrap furniture legs with protective bubble wrap, furniture covers or pads to prevent scratching.
- Label boxes on all sides for easy identification.
- Make sure fragile boxes are placed on top of heavier, less delicate boxes. Be sure not to over pack boxes as they can get heavy and dangerous.
- Place frequently accessed items towards the front of your unit. Less frequently needed items should be placed toward the rear of your unit.
- Boxes that are tightly sealed with packing tape will prevent dust from entering
Not finding what you are looking for?