Tip & How-To about Miscellaneous
To screenshot on your LG phone, simply PRESS and HOLD the Power Button and the Down Button at the same time. The screenshot will be then located in your Photo Gallery under the SCREENSHOT folder.
Posted by Princeton... on
Mar 13, 2015 | Net10 LG ULTIMATE 2 No-Contract Cell Phone
Jan 29, 2015 | Cell Phones
Feb 01, 2014 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
100 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!