Here are some home remedies for remove black heads from nose...
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is an effective treatment for blackheads as well as acne. It helps clear the skin of impurities such as debris and dirt.
- Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
- Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
- Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
Cinnamon can be used to remove and prevent blackheads
- Mix one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional). Spread it on your face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
The combination of oatmeal and yogurt is great for keeping your skin free of blackheads.
- Mix one teaspoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
- Scrub it on your skin.
- Wash it off after 10 minutes.
- Repeat regularly for clear skin.
You can also make a paste by mixing together two tablespoons of oatmeal, three tablespoons of plain yogurt, and small amounts of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply the paste to your entire face, leave for a few minutes and then rinse your face with water.