Tip & How-To about HP ENVY 15z-j100 Silver 15.6" Ultrabook 2.1 GHz AMD A8-5550M, 6 GB DDR3, 750 GB HDD, AMD Radeon HD Graphics, Windows 8.1, LED Backlight
Recovering using the recovery media
1. If possible, back up all personal files.
2. Insert the first recovery disc into the optical drive on your computer or an optional external
optical drive, and then restart the computer.
- or -
Insert the recovery flash drive into a USB port on your computer, and then restart the computer.
3. Press f9 at system bootup.
4. Select the optical drive or the flash drive.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Changing the computer boot order
To change the boot order for recovery discs:
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press esc while the computer is restarting, and then press f9 for boot options.
3. Select Internal CD/DVD ROM Drive from the boot options window.
For more details check the link http://electro-medical.blogspot.com/
Posted by Electro... on
Oct 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 27, 2011 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Sep 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 20, 2008 | HP Computers & Internet
1,331 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!