Tip & How-To about Denon DVD-1740 DVD Player
INITIALIZE THE DVD PLAYER
1. Turn the power on and remove the disc on the tray.
2. To put the DVD player into version up mode, press , , , , and [SEARCH MODE] buttons on the remote control unit in that order. The tray will open automatically.
The DVD player can also enter the version up mode with the tray open.
3. Load the disc for version up.
4. The DVD player enters the F/W version up mode automatically. If you enter the F/W for different models, "Disc Error" will appear on the screen, then the tray will open automatically.
5. After programming is finished, the tray opens automatically.
At this time, no button is available.
6. Remove the disc on the tray.
How to Eject Manually
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts. Surf the site with patience.
Posted by Electro... on
you will need to download the update from
how to - make an update CD
Jan 15, 2011 | Samsung BD-P1500 Blu-Ray Player
Nov 15, 2010 | Pioneer DV-220V-K DVD Player
Sep 11, 2009 | Emerson EWR20V4 DVD Recorder/VCR
443 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!