Switching to a brand new Android phone like Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge is really great. However, your old Android phone has been with you for years and loaded with all of your apps, contacts, and settings. Then, how to upgrade to a new Android phone and take everything with you? Jihosoft Studio offers the answer - Android Transfer. It is an easy-to-use Android File Transfer tool developed to help Android users transfer data from Android to Android. 44cqaxsold0yc3-2-0.png" alt="write_tip-gicihdyqp144cqaxsold0yc3-2-0.png">
With this powerful Android Data Transfer software, you are able to:
How to Use Jihosoft Android Data Transfer Software
- Transfer everything includes contacts, call logs, SMS/iMessages, WhatsApp chat history, calendar, photos, videos, music, apps and more from Android to Android.
- Transfer data between all Android phones & tablets, such as, Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/Note 5/Note 4/Note 3, HTC One A9/M9/M8/M7, LG V10/G4/G3/G2, Sony Xperia Z5/Z4/Z3, Google Nexus 6P/6/5X/5, Motorola Moto X/G/E, Huawei Mate S/8/7, and so forth.
- Transfer data from Android to Android quickly. After you plug in two Android devices to the computer via USB cables, you can complete the transfer in a few simple clicks.
- Transfer & merge all data on your old Android phone to a new one perfectly. The data transferred are 100% the same as the original one. No info leakage.
- Download, install and run the Android to Android data transfer software on your computer.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your two Android devices and connect them to computer via USB cables.
- The software will automatically detect the devices and display them. Click "Flip" to make sure the new Android connected as "Destination".
- Now in the source Android phone panel, select the data you wish to move and then click on "Start Copy" to begin transferring.
How to Transfer Data from Android to Android