With article and troubleshooting guide solution for LG E612 Hard Reset Google Lock
- Method (1): Backup PIN & Google Account.
- On the pattern locked screen, click on the "forgot pattern" button .
- You will be asked to enter Backup PIN & Gmail ID & password that was being used in the phone
- Phone will be unlocked once you have provided Backup PIN ,Google account ID and correct password.
- Note: No user data will be erased in while resetting pattern with above method
- Method (2) : Pattern unlock with hard reset.
- If you do not remember Backup PIN or the Gmail ID & Password details or you has not logged in with his Gmail ID then you should perform hard reset.
- Note:This method will erase all user data and settings from the phone. and process is irreversible.
- Make sure phone is Powered Off.
- Press & Hold the "Volume Down Key (V-)" and "Power button" altogether
- As LED at the bottom of the phone lights up, Release both pressed keys (V- and Power key)
- Just after releasing the keys, press & hold "Home" key for about two seconds.
- The phone will turn ON & perform Factory Reset immediately.