Tip & How-To about Samsung Cell Phones
As most iTunes users know, movies / TV shows / music videos purchased from iTunes iTunes store are protected by DRM copyright protection and can not play on non-Apple's products, like Samsung Galaxy S series, HTC, Nexus, etc.
Now we need a third-party tool. Here I recommend you M4V Converter Plus. This iTunes videos to Galaxy Galaxy S5 Converter can free DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert them to plain formats like MPEG4, WMV, etc supported by Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5.
Best, Clear DRM removal software can get rid of Apple copyright with high quality. - M4V Converter Plus for Win
How to Watch iTunes DRM M4V Videos on Samsung Galaxy S5
1. Download and install the iTunes videos to Galaxy Note Converter
Note: You can choose both Windows and Mac version.
2. Import iTunes videos to the converter
Run the program and you will have three options to import iTunes videos to the iTunes videos to Galaxy Note Converter.
1) Click the "Add Movies" button to open the adding window and choose videos in the Sources list.
2) Directly drag and drop the video to the converter, the video file will be loaded immediately.
3) Click the "Add Files" button to open the adding window and find the video you want, then import it to the converter.
3. Set output format
After the iTunes videos are added, you can click "Profile" to set the output format. Here you can directly choose "Samsung Galaxy S V" as output video format.
Posted by Lucy wong on
Dec 08, 2016 | Apple Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2010 | Apple iTunes
1,786 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!