Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
1. Open Music Flow, click on settings (cog wheel icon) at top right.
2. On left menu bar click on the plus sign in a double box next to speakers - this is the add component button, select the component you want to add.
3. The on the speaker you want to connect Press the Add Component button (on top of soundbar or back of speaker)
4. When the light on the speaker flashes red then click next on PC
5. Soundbar will flash the message 'connect'
6. You should get a success message
7. Either finish or add additional component for more speakers.
On iPad or Mobile App
1. Plug in speaker and LED will flash white
2. On App click Add Speaker and chose the type you have
3. On speaker press component button ( one with plus sign in a double box on top of Soundbar or back of speaker) and LED will start flashing red.
4. Press next on App and it will start searching then hopefully you will get a success message.
If you are using the bridge then if you are asked if it is wireless or wired you need to select wired as the Bridge is wired.
Posted by Caroline... on
Nov 22, 2010 | HP DVD1040e DVD-RAM Burner
Oct 31, 2010 | HP DVD1260i DVDRAM Burner
Oct 28, 2010 | HP (dc197x) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
Oct 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 28, 2010 | HP Pavilion DV9910US Notebook
200 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!