Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Some hopefully easy to follow instructions on how to add the LG Bridge to your home network..
1. Download Music Flow onto your PC you'll get this from Google Play. Or from ITunes for MAC.
2. Open Music Flow, click on settings (cog wheel icon) at top right.
3. On left menu bar click on the plus sign in a double box next to speakers - this is the add component button, select Bridge - you need to do the bridge first before other speakers.
4. On next page click next
5. On next page select Wireless, click on Next
6. Connect the Ethernet cable between the router and the Bridge and when the light on the front of the Bridge turns solid white click on Next
7. Magically we then got a message saying Wired Network Connection complete
Repeat these steps to add your speakers
1. Open Music Flow, click on settings (cog wheel icon) at top right.
2. On left menu bar click on the plus sign in a double box next to speakers - this is the add component button, select the component you want to add.
3. The on the speaker you want to connect Press the Add Component button (on top of soundbar or back of speaker)
4. When the light on the speaker flashes red then click next on PC
5. Soundbar will flash the message 'connect'
6. You should get a success message
7. Either finish or add additional component for more speakers.
Posted by Caroline... on
Jun 08, 2012 | Sony PS3 Component A/V Cable + USB Cable...
Oct 09, 2011 | LG KC910 Renoir Cell Phone
You have to install LG Mobile Support Tool application to download manual and software.
May 22, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Apr 17, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
264 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!