Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
Posted by johnny... on
Nov 02, 2015 | Cell Phones
Nov 04, 2013 | Lenovo ThinkPad Computers & Internet
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
390 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!