Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone Cell Phones
No matter you own a relatively old iPhone 5 or a span-new iPhone 6, you may have hundreds of photos stored on your iPhone with its limited storage. If your iPhone is 8 GB or 16 GB, there is the great possibility that one day your iPhone storage is running out space for the photos.
To free up space on your iPhone, here you can get two ways to import photos from iPhone to computer.
Part 1. How to import photos from iPhone to computer with Windows AutoPlay
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer. If the AutoPlay window appears, click "Import Pictures and Videos using Windows".
2. Click the Import Settings link > In the resulting window, you can change the folder to which your Camera Roll's photos will be imported by clicking the Browse button next to the "Import to" field.
3. After setting your import options, click OK > Choose a tag if desired and click Import.
Part 2. How to Import Photos from iPhone to Computer with AnyTrans
1. Download and install AnyTrans on your computer, then connect your iPhone to the PC.
2. Open up AnyTrans, on the homepage, click Photos button.
3. Choose the photos from Camera Roll/Photo Stream/Photo Share/Photo Library/Album/Panorama/Bursts(Which is various depends on your iPhone mode).
4. Click the To Computer button to import photos from iPhone to computer. Resource from: How to Import Photos from iPhone to PC on Windows 8 7
Posted by Abby... on
Oct 13, 2015 | Cell Phones
Sep 24, 2015 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Sep 21, 2012 | Apple iPhone 5
1,830 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!