General Alignment Instruction
1. Usually, a color LCD-TV needs only slight touch-up adjustment upon installation. Check the basic characteristics such as height, horizontal and vertical sync.
2. Use the specified test equipment or its equivalent.
3. Correct impedance matching is essential.
4. Avoid overload. Excessive signal from a sweep generator might overload the front-end of the TV. When inserting signal markers, do not allow the marker generator to distort test result.
5. Connect the TV only to an AC power source with voltage and frequency as specified on the back cover nameplate.
6. Do not attempt to connect or disconnect any wire while the TV is turned on. Make sure that the power cord is disconnected before replacing any parts.
7. To protect against shock hazard, use an isolation transformer.
For more click on the link bellow. using the search tab on the right top corner to find you product ..