Following are instructions on installing the tri flex deck spring bumper kit for the Quinton 3.0, Clubtrack, Clubtrack Plus, MedTrack CR60 and MedTrack SR60 treadmills.
- Set the treadmill to 5% grade and turn off the circuit breaker. Unplug the treadmill power cord from the outlet.
- Remove the front trim cover, hood, and both side rail covers.
- Relax the tension on the walking belt by removing the two screws in the rear end caps and the end caps.
- Remove the rear roller, then the front roller.
- Remove the walk belt and deck.
- Remove the compression mounts noting the position of the short and long mounts.
- Install the new compression mounts. DO NOT USE LOCTITE. Each side rail should have 5 long and 4 short compression mounts. The two rigid spacers will be installed in the rear holes.
- Install the slider bed (deck) and belt. Install the 12 6mm hex head screws using Loctite 242 on the threads. Torque to 30 inch-lbs.
- Replace the rollers, end caps, side rail covers, hood and front trim cover. Tension the walk belt and adjust belt tracking.
- Verify operation by operating the treadmill with a user at various speeds. Verify there are no unusual noises from the deck area .