Tip & How-To about Everlast Door Gym with Adjustable Tension
Drop in bobbins rotate clockwise. Others - front and side loading rotate counterclockwise.
The front/side loading bobbin.
1. Remove bobbin case
2. Load with bobbin (rotating ccl).
3. Place thread under tension spring.
4. Adjust until you can dangle bobbin from finger and bob around. It should extend one inch when done.
5. Replace bobbin case and bobbin.
The top loading bobbin.
1. Put bobbin in. (rotating clockwise)
2. Remove throat plate.
3 Adjust tension by slightly tugging on the thread.
There should be resistance but not too much. This may take a while to get it right.
4. Replace throat plate.
Posted by Jimmie... on
Feb 07, 2016 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Jun 07, 2011 | Singer 8280 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Sep 22, 2010 | Euro-Pro Shark 60 - 384
May 12, 2010 | Sewing Machines
327 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!