White Balance Adjustment
Purpose: To mix red and blue beams correctly for pure white.
Symptom of Misadjustment: White becomes bluish or reddish.
1. Operate the unit for more than 60 minutes.
2. Set the color analyzer at the CHROMA mode and zero point calibration. Bring the optical receptor pointing at the center of the LCD-Panel.
3. Enter the Service mode.
4. Press [ VOLUME -- ] button three times on the remote control unit to select "Drive setting" mode. "Drive" appears on the screen.
5. Press  button to select the "HDB" for High Drive Blue adjustment. ("HDB" appears on the screen.)
6. Press [MENU] button. The internal Raster signal appears on the screen. ("Internal (Single)" appears on the upper right of the screen as shown below.)
7. Press [P UP /DOWN ] buttons to adjust the color temperature becomes 12000°K (x= 0.272 / y= 0.278 ±0.002).
8. Press  button to select the "HDR" for High Drive Red adjustment ("HDR" appears on the screen.) and press [P UP/DOWN ] buttons to adjust the color temperature.
9. If necessary, adjust the "HDB" or "HDR" again.
10. Press  button to select the "LDB" for Low Drive Blue adjustment ("LDB" appears on the screen.) and press [P UP/DOWN ] buttons to adjust the color temperature.
If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Pull up older posts