Tip & How-To about Philips Televison & Video
PHILIPS HTS3251B/F7 - HTS3051BV/F7
HOW TO INITIALIZE THE BLU-RAY DISC HOME THEATER
To put the program back at the factory-default, initialize the BD player as the following procedure.
Note: By initializing, network is reset to disconnected state and "Network Service Disclaimer" appears on the screen.
1. Turn the power on.
2. Remove the disc on the tray and close the tray.
3. Press , , , , and [INFO] buttons on the remote control unit in that order. (All VFD lights)
4. Press [ STOP ] button on the remote control unit.
Posted by Electro... on
Dec 29, 2014 | Philips HTS3541/F7 - 5.1-Channel Blu-ray...
Jun 27, 2011 | Philips HTS3251B/F7 Theater System
May 22, 2011 | Philips HTS3251B/F7 Theater System
Before you start, make sure that:
• your TV is a 3D TV, and is connected
to your home theater through HDMI,
• your disc is a Blu-ray 3D disc, and
• you have 3D glasses that are
compatible with your 3D TV.
or the 'Fault' could be that the 3D is turned off
From Page 18 of the Manual
Play 3D discs in 2D
1 Press ( Home ).
2 Select [Setup] > [Video] > [Blu-ray 3D
video] > [Off] .
3 Press OK .
4 Play your Blu-ray 3D disc.
» The 3D video is displayed in 2D.
If it is selected as Off then obviously turn in On.
Please leave feedback
Apr 26, 2011 | Philips HTS5580W/F7 Theater System
Feb 14, 2011 | Philips HTS3051B/F7 Theater System
1,191 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!