Tip & How-To about Sanyo Televison & Video
1. REMOVING OF REAR CABINET
1. Remove the 11 screws , 3 screws  and detach the Rear Cabinet.
2. REMOVING OF CONNECTORS, SPEAKERS, STAND COVER ASSEMBLY AND STAND ASSEMBLY
1. Remove all the connectors from all the PWBs.
2. Remove 2 screws  and detach the Speaker-L and Speaker-R.
3. Remove the 2 screws , 4 screws  and detach the Stand Cover assembly.
4. Remove the 4 screws  and detach the Stand assembly
3. REMOVING OF PWB UNITS
1. Remove the 1 screw  and detach the R/C, LED PWB Unit.
2. Remove the 6 screws  and detach the MAIN PWB Unit.
3. Remove the 4 screws  and detach the POWER PWB Unit.
4. Remove the 4 screws  and detach the INVERTER PWB Unit.
5. Remove the 1 screw  and detach the KEY PWB Unit..............CHECK THE LINK FOR MORE INFORMATION
Electronics Equipment Repair Center
Posted by Electro... on
Apr 09, 2015 | Zanussi Dryers
Fig. Fig. 8: ... detach the electrical connectors from the switches and remove the panel from the vehicle
Aug 15, 2012 | 1998 Ford Taurus
Do not attempt to remove more than one pushpin at a time.
This procedure applies to both the front and rear door panels.
// // 0) preLoad.src = ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_ImageArray[i]; } ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_Data.lastIndex = 30; ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_Data.populateLog = theForm.elements['ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_PopulateLog']; ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_Data.treeViewID = 'ctl00$cphLeft$chRepairTreeNav$tvTOC'; ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_Data.name = 'ctl00_cphLeft_chRepairTreeNav_tvTOC_Data'; //]]> var _strTreeScrollHidName = 'ctl00_hidTreeScrollPos';
Remove the cover from behind the inside door handle by gently pulling it out to release the retaining tabs
Remove the pull cup retaining screw cover and...
... remove the retaining screw from the cup and lift the cup straight up out of the door panel
Remove the two sail panel/speaker grille retaining screws and...
... remove the panel/grille from the door
The door panel is retained to the door by 11 retaining clips
Carefully lift the door panel off of the door and...
... detach the electrical connectors from the switches and remove the panel from the vehicle
Nov 13, 2010 | 1996 Ford Taurus
Aug 01, 2009 | Mitsubishi WD-65735 Television
Jan 07, 2008 | Danby DKC646BLS Full Size / Pony Beer Keg...
1,531 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!