Tip & How-To about Philips BDP7100 Blu-Ray Player
Note: Upgrading the firmware will restore all the user settings to default.
Preparation to upgrade firmware
1. Download the software update from ww.philips.com
2. Unzip the zip-archive file
3. Start the CD Burning software and create a new CD project (data disc) with the following settings: Character set: ISO9660, Joliet
Format: Mode 1
Recording mode: NO MULTISESSION,
SINGLE SESSION (TRACK-AT-ONCE),
FINALIZED CD (CD Close)
Recommended applications: Neo Burning, Easy CD Creator
4. Place the content of the zip-archive into the root directory of the new CD project.
5. Burn the data onto a blank CD-R or CD-RW....................................
Find your product using search tab on the page......
Electronics Equipment Repair Center
Posted by Electro... on
Upgrading the router's firmware will give it numerous functions. This includes a more stable connection to the internet.
To upgrade the router's firmware, complete the following steps:
i. Downloading the Firmware
ii. Backing-Up the Router's Settings
iii. Upgrading the Router's Firmware
iv. Completing the Firmware Upgrade
v. Restoring the Router's Settings
vi. Completing the Firmware Upgrade Process
NOTE: Before proceeding with the upgrade, your computer must have an active Internet connection. It is also recommended that you use a wired computer in upgrading the router's firmware.
Nov 06, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Sep 10, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Nov 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 16, 2008 | Fuji FinePix A330 Digital Camera
Feb 11, 2008 | Linksys BEFW11S4 802.11b Wireless...
1,183 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!