This may have been advised already but, worth to read again.
7 Tips to Make Working With Tech Support Little Easier
- When you ask a question, please, please tell us what operating system you are using. If you are not sure and your system is still working, click START and they type in search WINVER and tap enter; that will tell you what operating system you are running. This bit will help us narrow down your possible problem/s.
- Also, let us know how long you have owned the system and if anyone else uses it.
- Remember also to keep your system in as dust free area and out of direct sunlight and in a place where there is a lot of moisture (like your arboretum... surrounded by plants)
- Newer flat screens are not like glass, do not press on them or poke them with any objects.
- The more complete and succinct your question, the better and faster we can assist you.
- If you need to add more information to your question, you can use the comment box.
- Please use spell check
- If you are a non native speaker of American English, please get your native language translated. Which you can do on Google Translate for example.
- More to come