1. Using another computer, load up your Internet browser. Go to this website, and write down the code shown on the locked computer.
2. Pay the Small fee, and then enter the code you have written down. A few codes will be provided, so try them all until you find the one that works.
This also works for locked HDD drives, so make sure you take a look.
3. You're computer is now unlocked! Keep the backup password handy, this will be invaluable if you locked out of you're pc again.
Method 2 of 3: Reset Jumpers to Clear a CMOS Password
1. Unplug the computer and remove all peripheral connections like monitors and printers.
2. Reduce electrostatic discharge (ESD). Wear a wrist strap to eliminate ESD, or make sure 1 hand is holding a metal piece while you are working inside the computer. Wear rubber soled shoes, and stand on an ESD mat if possible.
3. Open the computer. Locate the CMOS jumper. The jumper will usually consist of 3 pins, though on the rare occasion, 2 pins (requiring you to supply the jumper itself). This often is labeled with "clear," "cmos," "password" or some abbreviation that indicates it is the password jumper. It is usually located near the CMOS battery, or processor. In laptops, it is often a dipswitch at the bottom of the laptop. Consult your motherboard documentation to find the location if you are unsure of where it is located.
4. Make note of which pins the jumper covers. Remove the jumper. Reinstall it so that it covers the pin that is currently not covered. For example, if it covers pins 2 and 3, change it so that it covers pins 1 and 2.
5. Reassemble the computer, and re-connect the power. Turn on the computer. Check to see that the password is cleared.
Clear BIOS Password Step 6.jpg
6. Turn off the computer. Disconnect the power cord, and open it. Change the jumper settings back to the original position.
Method 3 of 3: Other Methods to Clear a BIOS Password
Clear BIOS Password Step 7.jpg
1. Search online for generic CMOS passwords. Older computers sometimes have a generic password set by the manufacturer. To find one, search for the name of your manufacturer. Keep in mind that the computer password may have changed or no longer is in use.
Clear BIOS Password Step 8.jpg
2. Download a utility to bypass the computer password. These can be found online and loaded with a CD or floppy disk.
Clear BIOS Password Step 9.jpg
3. Take out the CMOS battery. Leave it out for longer than 5 minutes, and then reseat it. This will clear all BIOS settings, including the password. Keep in mind that you will have to reset the BIOS date, time and other settings.
Clear BIOS Password Step 10.jpg
4. Contact the manufacturer. Find information about the motherboard, and call either the motherboard or computer manufacturer. They can tell you whether there is a CMOS default password or solder beads that must be jumped.
1.Did you make any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
2.Does it happen with all the browsers?
Method 1: Reset Internet Explorer settings
Use this method if you are using Internet Explorer
Refer the site mentioned below:
How to reset Internet Explorer settings http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923737.
Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.
Method 2: Reset the Internet Protocol
Refer the site mentioned below:
How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357.
Method 3: Reinstall the network adapters
a.Click on Start, type devmgmt.msc in search box, hit enter
b.Right click the device and click uninstall. Restart the computer and let the driver be installed.
Signing in to your Gmail account gives you access to your
Gmail Web-based email functions as most email services do,
with the option for users to send and receive email messages, store contacts
and organize messages.
You can opt to store your Gmail login information when
signing in so that you do not need to re-enter it each time you access your
email.You can access your Gmail account on a computer or a mobile phone.
Open a Web browser window.
Click the address bar and enter "gmail.com." Press
the "Enter" key.
Enter your Gmail username and password in the indicated
Check the "Stay Signed In" box to save your
username and password for future logins.
Click "Sign In" and wait for your Gmail account to
load. Mobile Phone
Press the "Menu" key on your mobile phone and
click the "Browser" icon.
Click the Web address bar and enter "gmail.com."
Enter your Gmail username and password and click
1. Load your Internet explorer 2. Click Tools 3. Click Internet Options 4. Click the Privacy tab 5. Under the Privacy window, Click Sites 6. Type in the site address that you want to Block and Click OK. Remember this technique only blocks on one site at a time. Parental control software will allow you to block multiple sites and categories. Speed Up Your Computer in minutes, Click here!
Here are alternate instructions to block a website using Internet Explorer. Tools ->Internet Options->Security->Restricted sites->Sites->Type in the site address and Click ADD then click OK
How to Block A Website in All Web Browsers
This action will require you to edit your Host file. Your host file is a computer file used to store information on where to find a node on a computer network. For more a more detailed description. Check out this link Host File Description Link In Windows XP
1. Click Start->All Programs->Accessories->Command Prompt. 2. Click Command Prompt This will open a DOS command window. 3. Type: notepad C:/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/hosts 4. Locate the line 127.0.0.1 localhost 5. To block the website google.com for example, just add this text under 127.0.0.1 localhost:
127.0.0.1 google.com 127.0.0.1 www.google.com
You can add as many sites any site, However you will need to prefix it with "127.0.0.1".
6. Save the file Google will now be blocked in all web browser. This is an advanced but easy method on how to blow a website.
ou can try to disable or lessen the sececurity feature of the firewall and also you can try to optimized your browser, please follow these steps:
USING INTERNET EXPLORER:
1. On your IE click on tools. 2. Internet Options. 3. Under general TAB clcik on "DELETE" 4 Select all except for the "PASSWORD" then hit DELETE. 5. Then click on CONTENT TAB. 6. Hit "CLEAR SSL STATE".
>Go directly to ADVANCED TAB (under internet option also) and hit "RESET".
1. On your MOZILLA browser click on "TOOLS" 2. Select "CLEAR PRIVATE DATA".