Tip & How-To about Samsung GALAXY S4
1) Go to the Settings app. Look for the gear icon and tap it.
2) Tap on the "My device" tab at the top to access your device settings.
3) Scroll down with your finger and tap on "Motions and gestures". It should be under the "Input and control" section.
4) Tap on "Palm motion". If it's not already done, activate the feature by sliding the switch until it turns green, first.
5) Activate the "Mute/Pause" feature by sliding the switch.
Posted by Tony Stark on
Jun 16, 2017 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 19, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Nov 05, 2015 | Samsung SGH Cell Phones
Jan 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 WiFi 16GB Tablet
Dec 27, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
2,023 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!