Tip & How-To about Apple iPhone 6
- PhoneRescue focuses on recovering the most important 22 types of iOS content, including messages, contacts, notes, photos, app documents etc.
- PhoneRescue is capable of retrieving SMS, iMessages, MMS, including the images and attachment.
- PhoneRescue allows you to selectively scan and recover the messages which greatly saves your efforts and time.
First of all, download and install an iOS data recovery tool PhoneRescue on your computer to start recovering the deleted messages from iPhone without any backup.
1. Open up PhoneRescue, and connect your iPhone 6 (Plus) to the computer.
2. On the homepage, click "Recover from an iOS Device".
3. Select Messages, and click "Start Scan" button.
4. Now you can view the deleted messages, and choose the text messages you want to retrieve, then click the Recover button on the bottom-right of the window.
How to Retrieve Deleted Text Messages from iPhone 6 Plus
Posted by Abby... on
Jan 12, 2016 | Apple - iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 64GB
Jun 07, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 26, 2013 | Samsung i9500 Galaxy S4 16GB Unlocked...
Jan 16, 2013 | Cell Phones
1,271 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!