Tip & How-To about Health & Beauty
1. Put down smartphone and look up.
2. Reduce time on staring at computer screen. Do eye exercises.
3. Follow the 20-20-20 rule, which means every 20 minutes, look away from the monitor, and focus on an object at least 20 feet away, for 20 seconds.
4. Go to bed early. Leave your electronic devices like smartphone, iPad out of your bedroom.
5. When watching TV, staring at computer screen, under LED light, wear computer eye protection glasses which filter blue light and radiation effectively, like T'amie computer eyewear. (http://www.halovis.com)
6. Eat green, which means healthful diet.
7. Hanging out with friends rather than playing games home.
8. Do yoga.
Posted by Amy Lecter on
you have been looking at the screen for 20 minutes, you should look away at
something that is about 20 feet away and keep looking for around 20 seconds.
Then you can return to the screen.
Feb 13, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Dec 01, 2008 | Kettler Rowing Machine Kadett Rowing...
Dec 01, 2008 | Body Solid Cam Series Ab/Back Machine
704 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!