Tip & How-To about Health & Beauty
1. Shorten the time to get the exposure of blue light.
2. Consider a computer eyewear like Taime computer eyewear (http://www.halovis.com) to filter the blue light.
3. Use blue-light protection app on your smartphones.(Android: Bluelight Filter for Eye Care)
4. Reduce blue light exposure by keeping digital devices out of your bedroom.
5. Reduce the time of playing smartphone and computer, watching TV.
6. If you need light in the middle of the night, use small nightlights rather than switching on hallway or bathroom lights.
Posted by Amy Lecter on
Feb 13, 2013 | Health & Beauty
553 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!