Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This is a small but significant trick to make your Laptop / PC boot up faster. Please follow the steps below -
1. Press "Windows + R"
2. Type in MSCONFIG and click OK
3. Navigate to Boot > Advanced Options
4. Check "Number of Processors:"
5. From the drop down select the maximum number.
6. Click OK and OK once again.
7. Restart your system.
Posted by Arijit Ray on
Sep 17, 2013 | Dell Latitude E6400 Laptop
Oct 19, 2011 | Sony VGN-NR430E/L PC Notebook
Dec 19, 2010 | Gateway MT6707 Notebook PC
275 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!