Tip & How-To about MPC Computers Computers & Internet
In today digital era, most are already used to use digital products such as computers... in our home office and others but most are having problems after several hours of prolong use or exposure to computer... here a few reminders...
* Keep a proper eye distance from your computer screen at least 12-14 inches
* Maintain proper posture especially back support
* Have a momentary break for every hours
* Use sufficient lighting in your working area
Posted by Monz RM on
] > Finder\~\Applications\Microsoft Office 2008\Office
* Remove OfficePID.plist
] > Finder\<username>\Library\Preferences\Microsoft\Office 2008
* Remove Microsoft Office 2008 Settings.plist
After removing the 2 files try launching an Office Application then it will prompt you to Improvement program. Just click continue then it will prompt you to enter the Product Key.
Dec 05, 2010 | Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac: Mac
Oct 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2010 | Microsoft Office OneNote 2007 Home and...
Oct 12, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Dec 17, 2007 | Computers & Internet
2,185 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!