Video of How to Adjust the Seat on your Indoor Cycle
Video of Adjusting the Seat on an Indoor Cycle
- This video will demonstrate how to adjust the seat on your indoor cycle properly
- Tools needed:
- To begin loosen the nuts on each side of the seat equal turns
- Ideally, there should be equal portions of the clamp bolt exposed on each side
- Once you have them loose you can adjust the seat back and forth on the mounting rails as well as adjusting the angle of the set
- The best position for the seat is level and in the center of the mounting rails adjustment
- Once you have the seat positioned as desired finger tighten the nuts on each side of the seat equal turns and then tighten the nuts using a wrench an equal number of turns as well
- Again, the goal is to have equal portions of the seat clamp bolt exposed on each side
- This is all that is required to adjust the seat on your indoor cycle.
Not finding what you are looking for?