Tip & How-To about DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture Adapter with Video Editor Software (CPA1280) Video Capture
1. Install FFDShow codecs to Your Windows: http://adf.ly/1310198/ffdshow-codecs
2. Use gold plated cables and adapters - s-video is normally a little bit better than composite
3. Check that all contacts between devices, cables and adapters are tight enough
4. Do not use any extension USB cable - put EasyCap/EzCAP straight to the computer's USB port
5. Switch off all other programs during capturing
6. Capture with max resolution 720x576px PAL, 720x480px NTSC.
7. You must have a powerful computer - check that CPU Usage is under 50% during
capturing and if it goes over, so buy more RAM and/or better processor and/or
better graphic card and/or faster hard drive.
Posted by EasycapExp... on
Nov 10, 2010 | DekCell EasyCap USB 20 Video Capture...
Apr 05, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Oct 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Feb 18, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
776 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!