Tip & How-To about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
Defragmenting your computer is a very good way to keep your computers hard drive working correctly and healthy.
Follow these very simple steps below:
1. Click on "Start".
2. Now click on "My Computer".
3. Now right-click on the hard drive you wish to defrag.
4. Now click on "Properties".
5. Now click on "Tools".
6. Now click on "Defragment Now".
7. Now another dialog will come up click on choose the hard drive yet again, then click on "Defragment".
8. Now let it defrag (this may take a while depending on your computer speed.)
It's best defragmenting your computer maybe once every 2 weeks.
Posted by Thomas... on
Dec 22, 2014 | Seagate Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet F4280 All In One Printer InkJet
Aug 15, 2009 | Western Digital My Book Essential Edition...
265 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!