Tip & How-To about Microsoft Windows Xp Home Edition Sp2 English Mlp Na Only Additional License (n0901086) for PC
It's much better when your desktop menu is customized to your comfort also when you can remove things you don't use and add things you do use.
Follow these very simple steps below:
1. On your desktop "Right-click" on your taskbar (the long bar located at the bottom your screen.
2. Now click on "Properties".
3. Now another dialog will come up, now click on the link "Start Menu".
4. Now click on "Customize".
5. Now another dialog will come up, click on the link called "Advanced".
6. Now let the customization begin.
Posted by Thomas... on
Oct 09, 2010 | 1996 Nissan Sentra
May 06, 2010 | Dell Dimension 3000 PC Desktop
Nov 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
440 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!