Tip & How-To about Nokia 5500 Sport Cellular Phone
Don't worry, you can fix it yourself.
1. The problem is this: your memorycard is too full of stuff, or you got too many games or applications.
2. Delete unused, boring and applications that you don't need so much. This should help.
3. If that didn't help, delete your stupid "I'm naked, hahaha" videos and everythin like that.
4. If even that didn't work, you will do the master reset. Just type *#7370# and do what you have to do. NOTICE THIS: This deep reset will delete all information from your games and applications and they won't work anymore! It's your choice.
5. If you don't want to do anything of these: Turn on your phone. Type your PIN etc. In standby, just press menu button once to open your menu. It's slow, but you can live whit it, can you??
_.-¤" DON'T FORGET TO RATE!! ;) "¤-._
Posted by Marko... on
Mar 10, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 02, 2009 | Nintendo Wii Console
Feb 28, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 Slimline Console
Oct 17, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
1,605 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!