Tip & How-To about Clothing Accessories
Your handbag can be like your best friend. If you keep your handbag well stocked, you might find it saves you in all sorts of situations.
You can have a whole range of handbags; everyday, evening bags etc, but below is a guide to the kind of things that you should always try to be stocked with.
1. Tissues - it's vital that you keep Kleenex handy. Whether it's saving you if you have a cold, or an unexpected cry or just mopping up something that spilled - I'm telling you that Kleenex are top of my handbag list.
2. I.D - so obviously i'm not suggesting that you leave all your vital details in your handbag but there are many situations where you need to quickly show some proof of identification, so keep an ID card in an easy access pocket of your bag.
3. Make up - Keep a spare set of your favorite make up in your bag. It's so easy to rush out the door and realize you forgot to finish off your make up or to put it on altogether. Make sure you have wipes as well so you can fix up any make up disasters.
4. Sanitary Protection - let's face it, every woman can relate to getting caught out occasionally by her period and you can't rely on bathrooms to have stocked machines or to be near shops where you can buy something. So always keep a sanitary towel or ****** in your bag for emergencies.
5. Gum - If you're not a gum chewer, then take sweets or mints with you. You never know when you might eat something and then realize it's got a strong after-smell. Chewing gum is a great way to clean up teeth after a meal and to help with fresher breath.
6. Pain Killers - I can't tell you how many times people have asked me for pain killers when i'm out the house. Is there anything worse than being stuck with a killer headache and having nothing to take for it?
7. Pen and Paper - Even if it's just a pad of post-it notes, make sure you have something in your bag that you can quickly scribble down a number on or write a note to yourself not to forget something. Even more important than paper is a pen. Just make sure that if people borrow it, that you get it back!
8. Keys - sounds kind of obvious but find a small pocket or carrier or some kind to store your keys in within your handbag. At the end of a long day at work, you don't' want to be scrabbling around your handbag for hours looking for your keys.
Posted by ghostman on
Jun 29, 2016 | Clothing Accessories
Jun 17, 2016 | Computers & Internet
14USD e d har dy T-shirts,C00gi
T-shirts,Christian Audigier T-shirts,Gucci T-shirts,Polo T-shirts.
25USD c0ach handbag,gucci handbag,prada
12USD sunglasses,9USD caps.
Feb 28, 2011 | Vivitar ViviCam 8380 Digital Camera 8.0MP...
851 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!