What are the Most Popular Desserts?
Nearly everyone loves desserts. They are the highlight at the end of a good meal. If you have the time, it's a great way to play with food and produce some great treats for your family and friends.
Here's a list of some of the most popular desserts at the moment. None of these sugggestions are complicated, so just give them a try and have fun.
1. Cupcakes (you can go crazy with the decorations, either keeping it super simple or really impressing people with icing)
2. Cheesecake - this is a classic that features on the most popular list all the time. Whether you keep it simple and plain or add toppings - it's a very popular cake.
3. Apple crumble or Apple Pie - this one is great with ice cream, custard or just by itself. A great way to get kids to eat fruit.
4. Chocolate Chip Cookies - great as they are or more fancy if you add nuts, fruits and experiment with more unusual flavors.
5. Rainbow Cake - use a simple sponge recipe and food coloring to create a colorful creation that's great for kid's parties and birth celebrations.
A dessert after a good meal is always like icing on the cake. If you are planning to throw a house party and invite all your near and dear ones; treat them with extraordinary desserts. Opting for a ready to cook desserts lets you spend more time in the party rather than in the kitchen. iChef is one popular place from where you can buy online ready to cook desserts just by a single click. This provider delivers your parcel right at your door step, thus saving your time.
Well, I am a big fan of fruit as dessert. But when that just won't cut it, I would suggest checking out this slideshow from shape.com. http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/healthy-recipes/10-mouthwatering-low-calorie-desserts I mean, they should be the experts in low-calories desserts, right?