Tip & How-To about Health & Beauty
By following these few, easy steps you will be able to keep your skin healthy and beautiful for many years to come.
1. Make sure to protect your skin from the sun. Sun exposure ages and wrinkles the skin and increases the risk of skin cancer.
Use sunscreen. Apply 15 minutes before you leave the house.
2. Smoking, too, ages and wrinkles the skin by narrowing the blood vessels, therefore decreasing blood flow, which deplates the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are essential to skin health. So don't smoke!
3. Be gentle with your skin. Everyday cleansing and shaving can damage it. Therefore you should:
- Limit bath time. Long baths and showers remove oils from the skin. Also it's better to use warm rather than hot water.
- Avoid strong soaps. Better to use a mild cleanser.
- Shave carefully. Lubricate your skin before shaving, with shaving cream, lotion or gel. Use clean, sharp razors. And especially, shave in the direction your hair grows, not against it.
- Moisturize your skin. Use moisturizers when the skin is dry, preferably containing SPF.
4. Eat healthily. Lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins help you feel and look your best.
5. Live a clean and healthy routine. Change the bed sheets and wash your towel often, to avoid rolling in and brushing with germs and bacteria. Set up a routine to cleanse your face before going to bed.
Posted by Daisy Pane on
Oct 09, 2013 | Sexy Hair Health & Beauty
The most popular vitamins used in skin care are Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin K. For more detailed information on how your skin benefits from these vitamins, go to this informative website: skincare.about.com/od/skin101/tp/VitaminsinHealthySkin.htm.
Feb 04, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Jan 24, 2013 | Cooking
1,241 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!