Tip & How-To about Event Planning & Celebration
If you are planning a party, don't get overwhelmed if you don't know what kind of supplies to buy.
Follow my advice and you can make a great party without overspending on supplies.
1. Decide what kind of party you want to have. Make a list of the people you want to invite and make sure you have a venue that is suitable for that number.
2. Don't get carried away! sometimes the best parties are the ones that are more personal and not huge.
3. Do you want to have a theme? Sometimes a theme can help you focus on the food and decorations. But even if you pick a theme you don't have to go crazy. A few small decorations and clever ideas can go a long way.
4. Write a menu. Include foods that can be prepared in advance and frozen and avoid fiddly dishes that will take a lot of preparation time on the day.
5. Make a list of supplies that you needs such as plates, napkins etc and stick to it when you go showing. A lot of expense can be saved if you don't shop impulsively.
6. When you decorate, ask friends if they have anything suitable to lend/ give you. It's a shame to buy if there are spare items going to waste.
7. Most importantly - enjoy!! parties are all about fun. keep it stress free and low key and then you'll be able to enjoy your own party.
Posted by zaney on
Cleaning your messy desk can be a daunting task at times;
however it is necessary. I came across a
great article about desk cleaning that I think could be very useful.
Aug 15, 2012 | Furniture
May 29, 2012 | Furniture
Sep 08, 2011 | Toshiba TEC B-SX4 Thermal Label Printer
Feb 18, 2011 | Samsung Highlight Cell Phone
1,252 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!