Follow these steps to clean and maintain your Mirra for the longest life possible.
1. Ensure the Mirra is disconnected from the power-supply
2. Rinse the filter as shown in the image below after each cleaning cycle.
You can also view a video here: http://www.fixya.com/tippage.aspx?thid=20133874&mt_f=tip_capture
3. Clean the scrubbing (roller) brush by removing any debris that might be wrapped around it
- Position Mirra upright (fig. 1 below), so you can view the scrubbing brush
- Push the end cap of the brush inward, using a screwdriver, and pull out the roller (fig. 2 below)
- Place the newly cleaned brush in the Mirra, snapping the end cap into place until it clicks (fig. 4 below)
4. Check the propeller as follows. REMINDER: BE SURE THE POWER-SUPPLY IS DISCONNECTED FROM THE MIRRA BEFORE CHECKING THE PROPELLER
- Remove the filters from the Mirra (fig. 1 & 2 below), if not removed already.
- Unscrew the propeller top cover using a Phillips head screwdriver, counterclockwise (fig. 3 below).
- Remove the cover (fig. 4 & 5 below)
- Remove any debris from the propeller (fig. 7 below). Note: there is no need to clean out the pump motor.
- Place the propeller top cover back onto the robot (fig. 8 below)
- Screw the cover back into place, by screwing the screw in clockwise (fig. 9 below)