Tip & How-To about Finance
1. Make sure you doctor appears on the doctors networks of your new insurance. If he doesnt, ask for the list of doctors they have and see his location and working hours, make sure that it suits your needs.
2. Make sure specialists that suits your condition appear on the doctors network.
3. Make sure that your pre existing conditions are covered in your new insurance.
4. Emergency: What is an Emergency according to your new health care plan, and are Emergency rooms and hospitals are covered?
5. Regular checkups: If you are used to have regular checkups or screenings, make sure they appear on your new plan.
6. Drugs and prescriptions: make sure that your new plan cover your regular drugs and maybe drugs and prescriptions you will need in the future.
7. Other services: ask about coverage for the following: Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation, Mental Health Care, Counseling, Home Health Care, Nursing Home Care, Hospice, Experimental Treatments, Alternative Treatments, Chiropractic Care.
Posted by Bim bam on
Feb 03, 2017 | Best Computers & Internet
Jan 10, 2017 | Health & Beauty
Oct 04, 2013 | Now Foods Bone Strength, Capsules, 240 ea
There are certain criteria you have to meet in order for your insurance company to approve the procedure, i.e. be 100 lbs. overweight, have health problems like diabetes, hypertension. So really it is not up to the primary doctor to deny you, it is more the insurance company. There is almost 6months to a years pretesting needed for this surgery too. You will need: blood work, ekg, chest x ray, stomach endoscopy, colonoscopy, psychiatric evaluation, gallbladder sonar, and you will need to see your primary doctor for 6 visits, one per month to weigh you and check your general health. Just remember that this isn't an instant solution to a weight problem, the easy part is getting the weight off, but keeping it off is all up to you. You have to make changes in your diet and not go back to your old eating habits. Make sure if approved that you go to a board certified surgeon that has done numerous procedures like this. I wish you all the best. Here you will get more information about Bariatric Surgeons.
Nov 04, 2012 | Acer Aspire AS5334-2153 Notebook PC