Tip & How-To about Jeep KNG36-JXLWBC AM/FM/Weather Radio
Jun 08, 2011 | LG LHD45EL Dehumidifier
Be sure to turn the power switch off and disconnect the power plug before starting disassembly.
When handling PWBs, do not touch connectors with bare hands or damage the PWB.
Do not touch any PWB containing ICs with bare hands or any object prone to static charge.
Use only the specified parts to replace the thermal cutout. Never substitute electric wires, as the printer may be seriously
When removing the hook of the connector, be sure to release the hook.
Take care not to get the wire caught.
Note the following when handling or storing the drum.
When removing the drum unit, never expose the drum surface to strong direct light.
Keep the drum at an ambient temperature between 0 °C/32 °F and 40 °C/104 °F and at a relative humidity not higher than
90% RH. Avoid abrupt changes in temperature and humidity.
Avoid exposure to any substance which is harmful to or may affect the quality of the drum.
Do not touch the drum surface with any object. Should it be touched by hands or stained with oil, clean it.
(3) Toner container
Store the toner container in a cool, dark place.
Avoid direct light and high humidity.
(1) Detaching and refitting the developing unit
1. Open the top cover.
2. Open the MP tray.
3. Remove the developing unit.
4. Check or replace the developing unit and refit all the removed parts.
(2) Detaching and refitting the drum unit
1. Remove the developing unit.
2. Open the left side cover and then remove the waste toner box.
3. Unlock the drum unit lock and then remove the drum unit.
4. Check or replace the drum unit and refit all the removed parts.
(3) Detaching and refitting the fuser unit
1. Draw the rear unit.
2. Insert a flat-blade screwdriver to push the fuser lock (gray colored) on the rear unit and the fuser unit is separated from the rear unit (rails).
Do it both ends of the rear unit.
3. Check or replace the fuser unit and refit all the removed parts.
Place the fuser unit on the rear unit (rails) and push the fuser lock so that the fuser lock catches the fuser unit.
Do it for the both ends of the fuser unit.
(4) Detaching and refitting the transfer roller and separation charger brush unit Procedure
1. Remove the developing unit.
2. Remove the drum unit.
3. Slide the paper chute guide and unhook the hooks.
4. Remove the paper chute guide.
5. Remove the shaft (transfer roller) from the both bushes.
6. Release four latches and then remove thecseparation charger brush unit.
7. Check or replace the transfer roller and separationccharger brush unit and refit all the removed parts.
CAUTION: Note the following, when refitting the separation charger brush unit.
A. The separation charger brush unit is inserted into the two projections of the frame and does not run on to the projections.
B. The separation charger brush unit is firmly in contact with the separation charger plate of the frame.
The last things to replace would be your rollers which just pop in and out.
Jan 19, 2011 | Kyocera FS4020DN (A4) Workgroup Mono Laser...
Sep 08, 2009 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Sep 22, 2008 | Sunbeam Ultrasonic Humidifier
Sep 06, 2005 | Samsung DouCam VP-D5000i Mini DV Digital...
634 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!