Tip & How-To about Apple iPod MA446LL/A MP3 Player
This is for you, if you have music on CD's, and you want them on your ipod, but you don't know how to do it. Here are the steps:
1. Pull up iTunes.
2. Put your CD in your computer.
3. The music should appear on the screen.
4. Check the box next to the songs you want on your ipod.
5. Click import.
6. The songs should be added to iTunes.
7. If you have more than one CD, repeat steps 1-6.
8. Sync your ipod.
Follow these steps, and your music will be on your ipod to enjoy. I hope this helps. Please rate.
Posted by Joe Norton on
659 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!