Eating a picnic outside can be a wonderful setting for a party, family meal or even a more elegant dinner party.
There are lots of ways to decorate your every day picnic table so that it provides a really inspirational setting for your picnic.
- Firstly you need to clean off the picnic table and chairs and wash them down if they are really dirty.
- Next select a tablecloth - bright colors really help to lift the atmosphere.
- If you want to pick a theme for your decorations i.e. a color or pattern, you can use the theme for tableware and even food ideas.
- Use fresh flowers - either hanging around the table if you have something to tie them to, or in glass bottles on the table itself. The fresher the better!
- Use a centerpiece to really showcase the table. Flowers, sweets, fruit or candles are all good ideas.
- Put the silverware in matching containers along with plates and napkins at one end and food at the other.
- Now sit back and enjoy your picnic.