Tip & How-To about Cats
You don't need to spend loads of money buying your cat abed, you can make one yourself for almost nothing using materials that youalready have at home:
• Find a good d empty plastic or cardboard box that youno longer need (laundry baskets are good).
• If your box is made from cardboard and doesn't seem sturdy,reinforce it by lining it with material or extra card.
• Cut a section out of the box so that your cat has a goodview of what's going on around him.
• Put some soft bedding or towels that you no longer need inthe bottom. You can even use old sweaters etc just make sure they are soft.
• Some cats prefer the smell of their owners, in which casedon't wash the items first.
• Now put the bed somewhere comfy that you know your catlikes to hang out.
• Make sure the cat bed is a good so that your cat canstretch out but not too big. Cats can't get cozy if they have too much space.
Posted by ricky snow on