Tip & How-To about Panasonic Televison & Video
This is the way to enter service mode menu to most of the Pansonic TVs.
1. Press and Hold Down the [Vol-ve] key, on the front panel of the TV set.
2. Press "Recall" button on the remote control three times.
The service menu window will appear.
3. Use digits  &  keys on the remote control to navigate Main Menu items.
4. Use digits  & 4] keys on the remote control to navigate sub Menus.
5. Press [Vol+ or Vol-ve] keys on the remote control to change the data value to selected item.
6. Power OFF the TV, by its main Power ON/OFF switch to save the adjusted value into memory and to exit from service menu. When you switch ON the set for the next time, it will come alive with adjusted parameters.
Posted by The Knight... on
Jul 04, 2015 | Westinghouse Televison & Video
Mar 22, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 04, 2014 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2010 | Panasonic Viera TH-50PZ80U Plasma TV
5,900 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!