Tip & How-To about Nokia Cell Phones
1. Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, infra red etc after their use.
2. Decrease brightness of the displaying screen.
3. Disable vibrations.
4. Volume of Ring tones must be upto level of hearing.
5. Close unwanted applications running in the background such as music, gprs etc.
6. Turn your phone off when there is no network. Your cell phone continuously searches for the signal which uses the battery very fast.
7. Charge the battery only when you see the message of low battery.
8. It is very important to keep your battery away from moisture as it can severely damage your battery.
9. Do not bring battery near heat which is harmful for the battery.
10. When you do not intend to use the phone for a few days then remove
battery and store it in a cool and dry place.
These pieces of acts can go a long way to help you increase your battery life.
Posted by Zaheed on
Apr 24, 2014 | Boost Mobile Kyocera Hydro Smartphone
Jan 08, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 900HD Netbook
Apr 04, 2010 | Cell Phones
1,807 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!