Tip & How-To about Sony Ericsson T630
For those of you who don't use FAR to increase the SMS capacity, I got a good tip for you guys.
Maybe you already know, but it might be helpfull for those who don't know yet.
If you can't store anymore SMS's on your phone, run My Phone Explorer, upload your SMS's, select all of them by pressing CTRL+A and then right click; save as website on Memory Stick. You can then give it a name. F.e.: you can save all SMS's of one person who you care about the most and save those SMS's as a webpage! Or like I said, when you can't store anymore SMS's, save them as a webpage on your Memory Stick and then delete the SMS's in your IN Box.
Here’s the 13 simple steps for clarification:
1. You start My Phone Explorer (I have the latest version).
2. You go to 'Messages' in the program.
3. You press the 'synchronise' button.
4. Select one file, then CTRL+A.
5. Right mouse click.
6. Export/Import -> Save as website on memorystick.
7. Select a name for the .html file (f.e.: if it's your INBOX, call it 'INBOX'. If it's all the messages from your girl, calll it 'name'. )
8. Disconnect your phone and USB.
9. Go to File Manager on your phone.
10. Press 5 or go to Webpages.
11. Open Saved pages.
12. Chose a .html file.
13. Watch it!
By the way, if I'm not miscalculating.. Let's say this is the avarage:
150 messages : 50kB.
150 x 100 = 15 000 : 5MB..
150 x 1 000 = 150 000 : 50MB.
150 x 10 000 = 1 500 000 : 500MB.
150 x 100 000 = 15 000 000 : 5GB.
I have a 2GB Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo wich means I could store about..
Posted by ralph... on
PLEASE GO TO THE GIVEN LINK ,FOLLOW THE STEPS THEN U CAN FORMAT YOUR USB .
THE LINK IS :-
HERE YOU WILL FIND SNAPSHOT ALSO THAT WILL BE MORE HELPFULL TO YOU.
I HOPE THIS WILL BE HELPFULL TO YOU.
PLEASE DON,T FORGET TO VOTE ME.
Jan 21, 2011 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Dec 09, 2010 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Samsung S3650 Corby / S3650 Genio Touch...
Aug 20, 2009 | Sony Ericsson W700i Cellular Phone
2,431 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!