Tip & How-To about Google Android
For the release of Android 2.2, you can only lock the phone
Android, specifying a pattern that you need to draw on the screen locked. With
the arrival of Android 2.2, Android added a more traditional alternative
password for clients less spatially oriented. You can use an alphanumeric
password to your phone via the Android 2.2 phone menu security settings.
1. Press the Home button and press the Menu button.
2. Tap Settings, then "security" to a menu of
3. Tap "Lock Screen" or "Set Up Screen
Lock" on your phone to change the password. The exact wording will change,
depending on the model of the Android phone.
4. Tap "Lock Pin / code" menu.
5. Enter the password you want to use to protect your
Android. Tap the check mark to continue.
6. Enter the password a second time, and then tap it again
to verify your password and Android.
Posted by Rakesh... on
May 24, 2016 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Mar 18, 2011 | HTC Wildfire Cell Phone
Oct 31, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
645 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!